Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8 - my job


Day 8:  My JOB! Just thankful that I am able to work in an environment where my job is my ministry and I am blessed to be able to have fun too!  Getting paid to be a "mom", is there anything better than that???

Day 7:  Thankful for the LIVING Word of God.  That it speaks into my life every single day.  And that it offers me comfort, hope, direction, life and love.  It truly is my Daily Bread.
Day 6:  Thankful for the freedom and right to vote! Thankful I am a CITIZEN and not a SUBJECT.  :)
Day 5:  Thankful that it is God alone who removes kings and raises up kings!  He is in control, praying for His grace upon our country!
Day 4:  Thank You Father for your prayer for me!
Day 3:  So thankful for my Salvation! The indescribable and free gift of God!
Day 2:  People who make me happy  :)
Day 1:  God's many beautiful gifts in my life....including my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment