Friday, November 23, 2012

a little behind....



well i have been posting my 30 days of thanks to my facebook page but have seriously lagged here.  so here is a quick catch up!

day 16: thankful for Fridays! like today!


day 17: so very thankful for my "present" life....thankful that the Lord has worked so many things together for good and has brought me to where I am today....thankful for the blessings, thankful for the opportunities, just thankful!


day 18:  thankful for my camera....have i said that yet?


day 19:  thankful it's my last night of house sitting!  After a month of being away from my own place I am looking forward to returning to my apartment!


day 20:  1. SUPER thankful to the cashier at Target who allowed me to cut back in line after waiting in her line twice before because i kept picking up the wrong thing! There are still awesome people in the world!
2. thankful to be in my own apartment for the first time in a month! quite....no fur....it is a disaster at the moment...but the "clean" part will come soon enough.


day 21:  i'm thankful for american grocery stores....you never know how awesome something is until you live in another country and experience how spoiled we are here.


day 22:  thankful for Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! ♥

and....

day 23:  thankful for Chris Tomlin!

Glorious....over us
You shall reign over us
Glorious.....over us
You shall reign glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment