Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am Blessed


I was talking about my time in Romania this afternoon with some old friends. Sometimes I feel that when I talk about all that the Lord brought me through and all that He did for me and how He changed me there, I feel as though I am just telling a "story". As though I am talking about someone else. But then it hits me, it really did all happen, all those stories of the Lord protecting me, providing for me, and being there for me when I was alone, are TRUE. How He showed Himself faithful over and over and spoke to me through His Word, how He met me where I was and loved me enough to not leave me there.

"For you shall not go out with haste, Nor go by flight; For the LORD will go before you, And the God of Israel will be your rear guard." Isaiah 52:12

"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have passed by." Psalm 57:1

I am not the little girl who moved to Romania in 2007. I was put through some fire and floods and wildernesses.....but the Lord was always before me leading me, always behind me protecting me and always above me allowing me to hide in the shadow of His wings. He has kept me in the palm of His hand and has changed me in a way I know that would not have been possible had I not moved to Romania and experienced all the good and bad that went with that. Anything the enemy meant for evil the Lord worked together for good.

HE IS FAITHFUL.

And I am blessed.

Just had to share that tonight.

grace and peace,
rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment