Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!



"But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him."
Mark 16:6

"He is not here; for He is risen, as He said..."
Matthew 28:6a

"Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said."
John 2:22

"So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God."
Mark 16:19

The story is over for now! Jesus came and died for our sins and this day we celebrate His resurrection, and His conquering of death and sin.

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
John 14:1-3

What's next? We anxiously await His return!

Happy Easter and come for Your Church Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment