Thursday, March 3, 2011

Answered Prayer

Can I just say that I LOVE it when I am specifically praying for wisdom in something, and then I open up my Bible to my daily reading, picking up where I left of yesterday (no coincidences here!) and I read a verse that SO completely answers my prayer that there can be no doubt in my mind that the Lord had that verse waiting for me tonight!

It's pretty awesome when He does that. If it has happened to you, then you know what I mean, if it has not happened to you, then I suggest you ask Him to speak to you and then you need to get into the Word, daily, and spend time in prayer daily....and see what He has to say to you!

For me tonight it was Exodus 14:14
"The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace."

That was all I needed to hear....my prayer was answered with wisdom...now I just need to trust in Him and to remember Philippians 4:6
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;"

and Luke 11 where it tells us to keep asking, keep seeking and to keep knocking...persistence with the Lord through prayer....and to not just forget about it, but to keep bringing it before Him and to wait and watch Him work....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment