Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Well I will be leaving on my much anticipated vacation on Tuesday. I will be going to meet my good friend Susie in Cologne, Germany for a week over Christmas, then we will go to Bulgaria where Susie is living as a volunteer with the Peace Corps for a week over New Years, then I will fly to Romania and spend a little over a week going all over the place visiting friends in a whirlwind trip, ending up in Budapest, Hungary for a couple days alone before I fly back home! I'll be gone a few weeks and I can't wait!

But first I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! The Lord has awesome things planned for 2012, I can't wait to see what He is going to do!

"Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new..."
Revelation 21:5a

I am looking forward to seeing what new things are in store in the year to come!

Grace and Peace,
Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun! Be safe! A very happy Merry Christmas and New Year to you my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete