Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 - A Hymn of Praise


Isaiah 12 - A Hymn of Praise

And in that day you will say:

“O LORD, I will praise You;
Though You were angry with me,
Your anger is turned away, and You comfort me.
Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;

‘For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song;
He also has become my salvation.’”
Therefore with joy you will draw water
From the wells of salvation.

And in that day you will say:

“Praise the LORD, call upon His name;
Declare His deeds among the peoples,
Make mention that His name is exalted.
Sing to the LORD,
For He has done excellent things;
This is known in all the earth.
Cry out and shout, O inhabitant of
Zion,
For great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst!”



*

2 comments:

  1. Through the past few years, Rachel has blessed me with making little cards of blessings to read for each day of November -- in the U.S.A. the month of Thanksgiving specifically. We give thanks for our country, for our freedom to worship God, freedom to earn and live without penalty. Now, that I'm a bit more computer literate, each morning I wake, excited to do my daily reading right from my laptop :) Thank you, Rachel, and God bless you for taking the time, each day, to bless me.:) Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I think I showed up on exactly the right day since I have been thinking of you both ;-).
    I don't know if you remember me, Rachel, but we sat at the same table at the Locke & Noble Tea. I've thought about both you and your mom so many times during the past year and have been wondering how you are.
    My husband and I started going to WestGrove and each Sunday I look around wondering if you are both there. I'd love to get in touch and know how you both are doing ;-).

    God bless, Cori

    ReplyDelete